Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wonderful Opportunity

I know I haven't posted anything for a while. The world of blogging is still new to me. I tend to be a very private person. I usually get paranoid when someone knows a little too much about me. Yet, sometimes it's nice to express yourself without being judged. I have to try a little harder to post more often. I guess we are all creatures of habit...maybe the more I post, the easier it will become.

On another note, I had a wonderful opportunity recently. My husband and I flew out to Europe for about two weeks. Unfortunately, he had to fly out for work and I happened to come along. I loved every moment, but... I would change one thing only. I wish I could have spent more time with my husband. I wish he was able to experience what I experienced, but he had to work.

We were lucky enough to visit five different countries in a short period of time. We ate "traveled" our way through Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein and Italy. I will be posting pictures of our experiences in the next few posts.



I'm the one behind the converse. One thing you need to know about is, that I basically live in my converse. I just had to snap a picture of me and my cons in Liechtenstein. I just couldn't believe I was really here...someone pinch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...