Saturday, January 1, 2011

The First Day


It's Saturday morning (okay, it's really noon), and I'm sipping my first cup of coffee of the new year. Can I just say one thing...Wow! What a year. Sometimes it's hard to be retrospective, but the whirlwind of 2010 is over. Gratitude is what I feel as I reflect. There were some good moments and some bad ones, but nonetheless they were all great moments.

There were big changes and great adventures in 2010. Zugar Haus was just a thought a couple of years ago and a part-time adventure. In 2010, I completely left the rat race to focus on Zugar Haus full-time. It was a scary leap, but worth every unacquainted moment.

My husband and I, also had an amazing opportunity to travel to Europe. Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany and Italy...it was almost surreal. I was forever changed by the people I met, places I got to see and food I got to eat (lots and lots of Brie...oh, I do miss the Brie from Liechtenstein). Most importantly, I was able to share the experience with my husband.

In a nutshell, there were accomplishments, adventures, mishaps, disappointments and travels. I don't know about you, but I never really make resolutions; I plan. For 2011, I plan to be true to myself, judge less and share more. What's your 2011 plan?


Oh, the pictures are from the December 26, 2010 blizzard. These were quick snapshots that were taken with my cellphone. Thirty-two inches of snow...yikes!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...