Thursday, January 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home

For the past few days, we (my husband and I) have been in Amherst/Buffalo, NY and I kinda no, no...I truly miss home. It's not that I don't enjoy traveling because I do, but my husband is here for work. I'm stuck in our hotel room because it's been snowing, not to mention that I have a stomach bug/food poisoning. The sheets in the hotel room feels and sounds like I'm sleeping in a paper bag. So... yeah, I miss my bed (6 days, 2 hours, 45 minutes and 29 seconds), but who's counting.

I shouldn't make it sound like it's all that bad. Providing that this stomach bug/food poisoning goes away, I am actually looking forward to Saturday. We are going to an Ice Wine Festival in Canada. Did you know ice wine existed? I sure didn't and I'm excited.


The pictures are quick cellphone snapshots from my hotel window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...