Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Protest!

My husband and I just returned from a cruise to Key West and Cozumel. We've been home for about 3 days now and I'm not quite ready to let go of summer yet.

Even though we awoke to a chill in the air... I protest! Its still summer! Sometimes the gravity of how fast time passes by hits me all at once.

In protest of the impending season… I refuse to touch pumpkin until I put on a sweater. I was actually tempted today, but I refuse to cover my awesome tan (not trying to rub it in or anything, but it is an awesome tan).

And yes, I know. Laying out to tan is taboo and/or bad for you. And yes, I know about harmful ultraviolet rays, but remember moderate exposure to the sun contributes to the production of vitamin D by the body. And I did use sun protection.

In the next few posts, I'll be sharing a few pictures of our trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...